Ubunt moblie edition in Aigo P8860.
I've got an Aigo P8860 a week ago, here are the steps to install a Ubuntu moblie edtion in it with touchscreen, wifi, cam, etc.. work
1. in ubuntu hadry, install the moblin-image-creator from the "synaptic pckage manager" or in the shell "apt-get install moblin-image-creator"
2. in the Applications -> programming , lauch the image-creator.
3. Add a project (name what you want), choose platform "menlow-lpia", add a target with name you want.
4. in the targets part, select the target you just created, click "Add Functional Sets", if you are not sure about this sets, just select all except "debug" in the bottom. Just wait ...... a long time to finish.
5. go to the folder of your project : "(your project)/targets/(your target)/fs", copy and replace the files(folders) inside the attached "aigo.zip" file, now you can create a "Live RW USB" image, and Write it to your usb stick through buttons in the buttom of the software.
6. now boot the p8860 from the usb stick, enjoy it !
7. you can install softwares through terminal (command line): apt-get install *; like "apt-get install vlc" , vlc is a media player.
if you want to install it to your machine, you have to modify some files, just reply this post, and I will give a guide.
sorry, no pics are taken.
aigo.zip is in : http://www.rayfile.com/files/7c4 ... -9d12-0014221b798a/
PS : the installation version is released : http://www.umpcfever.com/viewthread.php?tid=2544&extra=page%3D1
[ 本帖最後由 superxx008 於 2008-9-3 22:12 編輯