於 2009-6-30 09:14 發表
Just want to confirm before order:
1. Is it have preloaded 中文手寫輸入, it no, any sw can do this.
2. Any recovery CD provide, I need to replace it with a 16GB SSD.
3. Which touch mechanism, like WM PDA, or like iPod? I can see a pen, is it like WM PDA?
4. It mention 日文 Keyboard, what significant? Is it not a "hong" goods, the BIOS is Eng. or Japan?
1. No preloaded Chinese Input. 【蒙恬筆】is a good choice
2. Yes, a Recovery CD is included. But I am afraid recovery CD is not proper for SSD. As your system will not recognize the SSD as a harddisk. A Ghost method is recommended.
3. It is a resistance mechanism. Just likes most of the WM PDA.
4. We would like to emphasize to member who interested in this netbook that it is a Janpanese keyboard. However, it is still a distributed unit with one year waranty. Bios not yet confirmed.
I hope the above may be useful for your consideration. Thanks